- Visit www.fortnite.com/vbuckscard and follow the instructions to log in with your Epic Games account.
- Click Get Started Now to begin the redemption process.
- Enter your pin code.
- Please note that the 16-digit paVo code WILL NOT WORK if redeemed directly through your gaming platform (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch, etc.).
- Click Next.
- Select the platform on which you want to redeem the paVos card and then click Next. Note: If you do not see the platform you want to redeem the card on, make sure you are logged in with the correct Epic Games account.
- Review the details to make sure your Epic account, device and new balance are correct and click Confirm.
XBOX and PlayStation
If you have chosen to redeem your paVos card on PlayStation or XBOX, when you click Confirm, you will receive a 25-character code that you will need to enter at the selected console's shop or website. You will also receive this code by email. The PaVo redemption web page will redirect you to the login page of your third-party account. Note: Be sure to log in with the account linked to your Epic account.
Enter the code and the paVos will be added to your account.
If you have any issues redeeming your paVos code on XBOX or PlayStation, please visit Fortnite.com/support.